I believe that every day is a love day, and every day your loved ones deserves to be treated as they are most important people in your live. But Valentine’s is special and definitely is a red colour day! So why not have some fun with it?
I selected 10 red coloured makeup products from my professional makeup kit and decided to share them with you. Hope it will give some ideas!
- MAC Pro Lip Palette ‘6 Editorial Reds’. The palette contains these MAC Lipstick shades: Lady Danger, On Hold, Russian Red, MAC Red, Ruby Woo, Dare You. It’s an amazing palette having different shades and textures and also contains some of the most famous MAC red lipstick colours. And they smell like vanilla!
- Make Up For Ever ‘Lab Shine’ Star Collection lip gloss No. S8. Strong pigmented long lasting lip gloss with tiny particles of sparkles. If you like full looking glossy lips, this is a perfect product! Not sticky, very moisturising and smells amazing!
- Artdeco ‘Dita Von Teese’ Lip Lacquer No. 28. Blood red super creamy and glossy full coverage lip product! Not sticky at all and have a strong vanilla scent.
- No.7 ‘Precision’ automatic lip pencil in Fire. Very long lasting creamy pencil for that added precision.
- Essence ‘Glossy lipbalm’ in Cherry Kiss. Gives lips that kissable red flush and moisture. Not sticky and smells like cherry popsicle!
- Sleek ‘Pout Paint’ in 157 Pin Up. Very strong pigmented lip cream and stain. I have a full review on them here http://zyzimakeup.com/blog/category/review-sleek-pout-paint
- Make Up For Ever ‘Aqua Liner’ No.10. Waterproof red liquid eyeliner with a tiny bit of shimmer.
- Make Up For Ever ‘Aqua Cream’ No. 08. Super pigmented waterproof red colour cream with a bit of luminous finish. This colour is suitable to use for lips and cheeks. I will write a review about this product in depth as soon as possible.
- Me Me Me ‘Cheek & lip tint’ in Pussy Cat. Gives a reddish flush to the cheeks and lips which lasts all day on the skin. Very similar to Benefit Benetint product.
- Make Up For Ever glitter in No.7. It you want an extra glam try some red sparkle! You can use them on the face, hair or body. My personal advice- pat some sparkle on the red lipstick for sexy lips (Not very kissable though :))))
Zydre Zilinskaite | ZyZi Makeup